Personal Sickness & Accident

SicknessIllnessIncome Protection should you be unable to work due to accident or sickness.


If you are self employed you may have considered the need to protect your income if you are suddenly unable to work due to an accident or sickness.


A personal accident and/or sickness policy can cover an individual, should anything happen, not only whilst at work but also during their spare time anywhere in the world and, if they were to become unable to work, would provide an income for the selected period of time and in some cases a lump sum benefit as well.


Even if you are employed, you may only receive your full salary for a short period of time, depending on the terms agreed in your contract of employment. This product can also be tailored to an employed individual’s particular needs and ensure their income is protected.


Should you require any further information, or if you are interested in a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us;


An extensive range of occupations can be covered as well as for those who take part in most amateur sports/lifestyle and hobby activities. There are varying levels of benefit and deferment periods and an upper age limit does apply.

Telephone: 01630 658455



Get in Touch